We would like to get you acquainted with our BO. Soakable Gel Polish products. With this sample kit you can discover how fast and easy you can create beautiful, durable, perfectly polished nails with our BO. Soakable Gel Polish products.
Soakable gel polish
BO. Soakable Gel Polish is as durable as gel and as easy to apply as nail polish. This gel polish allows you to have gorgeous nails for up to 4 weeks. BO. Soakable Gel Polish is easy to apply, without chipping, peeling or wearing. It cures in 2 minutes in a UV Light or in just 30 seconds in LED Light. It’s easy to remove – simply soak it off in just 10 minutes.
Features & benefits
- Ideal for natural and artificial nails (gels and acrylics)
- Also ideal for toe nails
- Easy application – applies like a polish
- Delightful long lasting semi-permanent colors
- Lasts beautifully for up to 4 weeks
- Permanently shiny and non-yellowing
- The perfect addition to any gel polish section
- Color does not fade, dull, wear or chip
- No damage to natural nails
- No odor
- Great for mixing and customizing colors
- Use instead of nail polish
- No waiting for polish to dry
- Curing: 120 sec. UV / 30 sec. LED
- Easy to remove in 10 minutes in combination with BO. Soakable Gel Remover and a Nail Foil or with BO. Gelbreaker
Step 1: Prepare the natural nail as usual and apply BO. Natural Nail Sanitizer onto the natural nail plate. Allow to fully dry before applying BO. Soakable Base Gel.
Step 2: BO. Soakable Base Gel – Wipe the brush off on the bottle neck to remove excess product. Cap the free edge of the nail to ensure durability and prevent shrinkage of the product. Holding the brush horizontal to the nail, apply a thin layer of BO. Soakable Base Gel over the entire nail from cuticle area to free edge. Cure all four fingers together for 120 sec. UV / 30 sec. LED. Repeat the process on the other hand then on the thumbs. Optional: brush with a clean gel brush to remove excess tacky cured base gel to decrease the chance of shrinkage and to get a smoother color application.
Step 3: BO. Soakable Gel Polish Color – Roll the bottle upside down between the palms of your hands to ensure that the color is thoroughly mixed. Cap the free edge with BO. Soakable Gel Polish to ensure durability and prevent shrinkage of the color. Holding the brush horizontal to the nail continue to the center of the nail. Move the brush from the center of the nail up towards the proximal nail fold and then stroke it down towards the free edge. Ensure to keep polish off the skin. If polish has touched the skin remove prior to curing the nail by using BO. Gel Cleanser and a Cuticle Pusher. Cure all four nails for 120 sec. UV / 30 sec. LED. Repeat the process on the other hand and thumbs.
There are no reviews yet.