Hygiene File Core (Metal)
A strong metal core for the ultimate support while filing. The metal core is 100% sanitizable. The BO. Hygiene File Core (Metal) is thin but strong and this means you get optimal results without applying too much pressure when filing.
Features & benefits
- Versatile use – for Acrylic, Gel and any other nail applications
- Metal Core – creates a sturdy base that prevents weakening or breaking while being used
- Durable – excellent quality paper
- Easy to handle
- Halfmoon shape – easy for areas around the cuticles
- Disposable for optimal hygiene
- Available in different grits for file graduation
Select the grit or combination of grits you wish to use during your service. Peel off the backing paper from the Hygiene Refill. Position them on the Metal or Plastic Core. Remove the sharp edges from the files by running the edges of the file along an old file.
Used for ¬filing sidewalls and free-edge of the enhancement after product placement. Also suitable for
removing old product during maintenance services.
Used for shaping the nails after product placement and for blending tips.
Used as part of the file gradation process. Eliminates deep lines in the product prior to buffing. Suitable for filing on the natural nail during the preparation procedure.
Perfect for shaping gel nails during competitions, as part of the file gradation process. Eliminates -fine lines in the product prior to buffing. Suitable for filing on the natural nail during manicure. Also suitable for prepping thin and damaged nails.